Liquid Matte Lipsticks & Lip Contour 2.0
“I created these lipsticks because I could never find a liquid lipstick that suited my needs. This formula is so light and feels like you’re wearing nothing at all but gives you a transfer-proof finish that lasts all day, in shades to die for.”— Huda Kattan
Huda Beauty proves that the perfect liquid matte lipstick does exist. The unrivalled, non-drying formula delivers a one-swipe application of vibrant color coverage with up to eight hours of staying power and is flake-, streak-, smudge-, and transfer-proof. Available in 16 seriously stunning shades, it boasts the thinnest possible texture infused with the brand’s unique Lip L.O.V.E. Complex – which stands for lycopene, olive oil, vitamin A & E, essential fatty acids – that will keep lips supple throughout the day.
The suede-like texture dries down with zero stickiness and literally feels like you’re wearing nothing at all, making it well worth the hype. The lush doe-foot applicator helps the super pigmented formula glide on easily and makes on-the-go application easier than ever… it’ll be your bag’s new bestie.
From your everyday go-to glam to a statement full beat, there really is a shade for everyone (and any occasion!). The range boasts an insanely beautiful range of rosy hues and timeless nudes, to a vibrant red and rich burgundy. Whether you’re a lover of pink, brown, orange, or classic beige, complete your makeup kit with the wide spectrum of must-have shades.
Never tested on animals, the mask-proof lipstick is also packaged in an FSC certified and recyclable outer pack. Wear these revolutionary lipsticks alone or with Huda Beauty’s Lip Contour 2.0 Lip Liner for a killer lip look. The lip liner shades are universal, so they complement multiple Liquid Matte Liquid Lipsticks!
Huda’s How To:
Use Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick & Lip Contour 2.0 together:
- For maximum impact, line lips using the Lip Contour 2.0 of your choice and fade towards the center.
- Apply a thin layer of Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick in a corresponding or lighter shade to fill in.
- Allow approximately 30 seconds for color to set and intensify to a matte finish.
- Experiment further with your look, mixing shades to create your own personal tone.
- For a lifted, fuller-looking pout, use Lip Contour 2.0 to slightly overline & draw straight across the cupid’s bow and center of the bottom lip, then connect to the corners following the natural lip shape.