- Popeyes® new contemporary design, featuring self-ordering kiosks and exclusive product launches at the food court.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – May 1, 2023: The iconic American restaurant brand, Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, has opened in BurJuman Mall. Located in the food court, the new space has been developed with a modernized design, self-ordering kiosks and a host of new products.
Home of the shatter crunch chicken full of bold Cajun flavors, Popeyes® in BurJuman Mall is the first location to introduce the new SUPER HOT range of tenders and bone-in chicken. Diners who have a taste for the heat can also enjoy the new Fiery Popcorn Chicken’ and the Fiery Crisper Wraps. These can be washed down with new flavors of milkshakes including salted caramel, chocolate, and mango. For those craving dessert, new sundaes have been introduced with chocolate brownie and mango & cheesecake flavors.
Diners can also self-order the one-of-a-kind chicken recipe with Louisiana-inspired seasonings, freshly prepared with 12-hour marination, battered, and breaded by hand, then slow cooked to perfection creating a juicy-on-the-inside, crispy-on-the outside chicken, seamlessly on the premium in design kiosks offering a smooth ordering experience.
“BurJuman Mall and this area within Dubai is a key location for Popeyes® lovers and we know that we’ll be satisfying many cravings here. This mall has been part of our expansion plans for Popeyes® since we started the company and are delighted to finally cut the ribbon and unveil the curtains,” Gaurav Arora, Chief Executive Officer, Maristo Hospitality, franchisee partner in the UAE said.
“We are very excited to also introduce our new self-service kiosks which will simplify the ordering processes for the customers while increasing efficiency and service quality at both the front and back of the kitchen. The Popeyes® in BurJuman Mall is also the location for the exclusive launch of our new ‘fiery’ range as well as our sweet milkshakes and sundaes,” he continued.
For more information and to discover what’s on the menu, visit www.Popeyes® uae.com and follow #PopeyesUAE.
Where did Popeyes® get its’ name?
- Everyone thinks Popeyes® got its name from the spinach-loving cartoon character, but the name actually came from a famous fictional 1970’s detective. Detective Jimmy ‘Popeye’ Doyle, the fictional lead character of the movie, The French Connection, is the real inspiration behind the brand name.
Popeyes® around the world
- Popeyes® currently has restaurants in more than 25 countries.
What makes Popeyes® so unique?
- Popeyes® founder, Al Copeland, created a one-of-a-kind chicken recipe that is marinated in Louisiana-inspired seasonings, then hand battered, breaded and fried – creating a juicy-on-the-inside, crispy-on-the outside chicken Guests have been craving for more than 50 years.
- Popeyes® has proprietary seasonings that are used to marinate the chicken for 12 hours, creating the richly seasoned flavors in both the mild and spicy versions.
Spice… and all things nice
- At Popeyes® , flavor is everything! The Popeyes® chicken recipe is based on a 300-year-old culinary tradition, which incorporates a fusion of cooking styles, a rich blend of proprietary seasoning and spices sourced from around the globe.
- Popeyes® offers both well-seasoned mild chicken, as well as a more spicy chicken option that diners in the UAE are bound to love.