DUBAI, 21 December 2021 – Expo 2020 Dubai is rapidly approaching its half-way point, and with only 100 days to go, what are the top 10 not-to-be missed experiences?
- Make the most of the season at Expo, with the site currently resembling a festive wonderland, keeping you occupied with incredible shows andactivities over Christmas and New Year. Check the website and app for details
- Keep an eye out for upcoming Infinite Nights announcements – so far, the concert series has brought in Alicia Keys, Nancy Ajram, Ragheb Alama and Kadim Al Sahir to the Expo stages. Can you guess who might be next?
- On 22 December, catch A. R. Rahman, famed Oscar-winning composer and friend of Expo 2020 Dubai, performing alongside a host of other Indian singers and musicians for a truly unforgettable night
- K-Pop fans rejoice! South Korea’s National Day at Expo take place on 16 January, and includes a performance by eight-member boy band Stray Kids as well as other artists
- Expo has five more Theme Weeks on the way, including Global Goals Week from 16-22 January. Be part of the decade of action as Expo seeks to advance the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and drive positive change at the first Global Goals week ever held outside the United Nations General Assembly
- Drop by on 28-29 January to see New Zealand’s top graffiti artists pick up their spray cans at Al Forsan Park to showcase the beauty of Maori and Pacific Island street art, exclusively for Expo 2020 Dubai
- You’ve got just over three months left to experience Expo’s key attractions – or jump into the Garden in the Sky observation tower to see most of them in one hit, high above the ground. A must-do experience in itself
- Who will follow in the footsteps of Lionel Messi and Usain Bolt? With an exciting new venue opening in January, more sporting celebrities are set to visit Expo, from Ballon d’Or winning footballers to gold medal-winning Olympians
- Participate in a sporting activity yourself. Join one of the upcoming Ride the World and Run the World sessions taking in the best of the Expo site (these are even happening on Christmas Day!) or try the ladies-only yoga sessions at the Surreal water feature every Monday at 0930 GST
- Expo invites you to see the world, and eat the world, with delicious dishes from the various participating countries found at many Country Pavilions, in addition to amazing vegan, local and international eateries across the site. Visit @eatatexpo to plan your culinary journey
Remember to stay up-to-date with all of the latest events and announcements, as well as news of ticket offers and promotions, on the Expo website and app.
300 total views, 2 views today