Top reasons why you should celebrate Eid Al Adha and the summer holidays at Palm Jumeirah
The iconic man-made island has countless offers, promotions and activities at The Pointe, Palm West Beach, Club Vista Mare and The View
Dubai, UAE: 14 July 2021 – With Eid Al Adha just around the corner, Palm Jumeirah’s leisure destinations are buzzing with F&B offers and promotions as well as exciting experiences for visitors of all ages across The Pointe, Club Vista Mare, Palm West Beach and The View.
- School students and teachers can now visit the stunning observation deck on Level 52 and enjoy views of Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s most iconic landmarks for AED50 only until 8 August 2021
- Visitors must show their school ID card at the venue to avail the promotion
- UAE residents can also avail a 15% discount on The View tickets and discover the magic of Palm Jumeirah and Dubai like never before
- Avail the incredible Eid family promo valid from 15 to 24 July, where families can purchase packages starting at AED215 only for 2 adults and 1 child, AED270 for 2 adults and 2 children and AED325 for 2 adults and 3 children
Fabyland x The View:
- If you’re looking for an exquisite way to spend Eid Al Adha, look no further than The View! You can now purchase tickets to The View at The Palm and Fabyland at Nakheel Mall for AED199 only
- This offer includes tickets for one adult and one child at The View as well as a game card at Fabyland in Nakheel Mall worth AED135
- Promotion will be running until 31 August 2021
Cheeky Monkeys’ Summer Camp:
- Don’t miss Cheeky Monkeys’ Summer Camp at The Pointe every day from 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm, where children can partake in an array of fun and educational activities, including monkey science, arts and crafts, and more
- Summer Camp starts at AED125 per session, with a 5% sibling discount and limited slots
- This Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), visit Typo at The Pointe for 30% to 70% off selected items, from minimalistic water bottles, school supplies to plush toys and more.
- Satisfy your Sushi cravings at Aka, a cyberpunk-inspired Japanese restaurant, and enjoy a night of mouthwatering food and live entertainment
- Try Aka’s Sushi package every day from 6pm to 8pm, including two glasses of sparkling refreshments, a chef’s selection of maki and a Nigiri platter, for AED400 only
- Italy is always in style, especially at Donna Carmela with authentic Italian recipes, homegrown spices and a truly traditional experience
- Every Tuesday, indulge in a cheese and grape night, with unlimited grapes from 7pm to 11pm for AED229 /person only
- Looking to embark on an authentic Japanese experience? Visit KYO at The Pointe and enjoy a variety of offers and promotions across the weekend
- Enjoy house spirits and selected grapes at AED25 from Monday to Wednesday, 6pm to 8pm for KYO’s Happy Hour
- Fancy good music and refreshing drinks? KYO’S Latino Nights take place every Monday from 9pm to closing with an offer of three drinks and selected snacks for ladies for AED95 only.
- Revive your Thursday nights with To-KYO beats from 8pm to closing and a late-night brunch offer from 7pm to 11pm starting at AED395 for a soft drinks package, AED495 on house beverages package and AED595 on the bubbly package
- For a fun Friday night out, visit KYO for a disco house theme from 7pm to closing, with an offer of three drinks and selected snacks for ladies for AED95 only
- Treat yourself to new and delicious flavors at ZOR, an authentic Uzbek restaurant, and try the new homestyle brunch every Friday afternoon including a menu filled with Uzbekistan’s most favoured dishes along with a refreshing drinks menu
- Don’t miss out on live entertainment featuring a singer and DJ every Friday
- Taco Tuesdays always taste better at Meshico! Feast on authentic Mexican tacos this Tuesday at Meshico from 8pm to 11pm for AED220 /person
- Brunch lovers are welcome to enjoy tasty Mexican food every Friday and Saturday from 2pm to 5pm starting from AED250 / person
Chicago Meat Packers Bar and Grill:
- For a taste of authentic BBQ and grills, Chicago Meat Packers is the place to be. Enjoy the Over Easy Brunch every Friday and Saturday from 11am to 3pm for an all-American style brunch with bottomless drinks staring from AED95
- For a fun mid-week break, try Craft Brew & Grills on Tuesdays and experience three specially selected craft brews from around the globe, paired with the 24hr marinated chicken wings and world-famous BBQ sauce flown in from Chicago, starting at AED125 / person
- For those who enjoy Jazz music, try Jazz Nights featuring great meat, stiff cocktails and fine house-grapes, every Wednesday from 7:30pm until closing
- Grab your friends for happy hour offers on all cocktails, house grapes and select brews, for AED35 each, Sunday to Thursday from 5pm to 7pm and Friday to Saturday from 4pm to 6pm
- Inspired by the famous street in Lyon, Rue Royale courtyard promises delicious food, drinks and a dazzling ambience
- Indulge in an appetizing brunch every Friday and Saturday from 12pm to 4pm, or book your next meeting during the business lunch available every day from 12pm to 4pm
- Visitors can also participate in the international masterclasses running weekdays from 10am to 12pm
Palm West Beach
- Inspired by the beaches of the Fast East, Koko Bay offers an irresistible breakfast menu every Friday and Saturday from 8am to 11am
- Guests can avail a free glass of house grape with every main course from the wood fired Robata grill every Sunday from 12pm to 12am
- Don’t miss out on Oysters and Bubbles Ladies’ Day, where ladies get a bottle of bubbly and a dozen Fine de Claire oysters at AED399 only, every Monday from 12pm to 4pm
Aprons and Hammers:
- Satisfy your seafood cravings with Aprons and Hammers incredible offer – with every small bucket get two free refreshing drinks and with every large bucket get a free pitcher of refreshments, every Sunday from 7pm till closing
- If you’re in need of a mid-week pick-me-up, explore unlimited tacos and a pitcher of drinks for AED198 per person, every Tuesday from 7pm to 9pm
- Explore Señor Pico, Sunday to Wednesday, from 5pm to 7pm, with 50% off selected food and beverages
- Tuesdays are always more fun with Thirsty Taco Tuesday, visitors can indulge in six tacos with a classic drink from 7pm to 10pm for AED99 only
- For those looking for a new location to conduct business, Señor Pico’s business lunch includes a three-course menu, from Sunday to Thursday, from 12pm to 3pm
Club Vista Mare
Logs & Embers:
- Indulge in delicious grills at Logs & Embers, the new smokehouse BBQ joint every Saturday for a mouthwatering roast from 12pm onwards for AED119
- Visit Logs & Embers every Friday and Saturday from 12pm to 6pm for a full set menu with soft drinks for AED148, with house beverages for AED268 or with bubbles for AED348. Kids brunch menu is also available for AED50
- Every Tuesday, gents can avail unlimited selected drinks from 7pm to 10pm for AED222 only
The Tap House:
- Beachfront restaurant and bar The Tap House features BBQ Nights every Thursday from 7pm to 11pm starting from AED89
- Many fun nights await you every Tuesday at Ladies Night from 7pm to 12am, with packages starting from AED99
- Don’t miss out on happy hour offers from Sunday to Thursday, 12pm to 7pm and Friday to Saturday from 4pm to 7pm
Breeze Beach Grill:
- Treat yourself to a beach barbecue style cuisine with a Caribbean twist at Breeze Beach Grill, every Friday from 1pm to 4pm, with complimentary beach access, open BBQ and unlimited house beverages for AED245 only
- For a girls night out, ladies can avail three hours of unlimited house beverages and three tapas, every Tuesday from 7pm onwards, for AED150
- Caribbean cuisine and a fantastic ambience, Palm Bay is the place to be on Roast Saturdays, starting from 12pm to 10pm, guests can enjoy a choice of roast, unlimited sides and one house beverage for AED150 only
- Start the weekend right on Thursdays from 7pm to 10pm during Cocktail Club, or try happy hour from 12pm to 7pm every day (excluding Fridays)
- Enjoy starters, a choice of main, sharing dessert and unlimited beverages, every Friday from 1pm to 4pm for AED295 only
- Make it a girls’ night and avail five hours of unlimited house beverages for AED100 every Tuesday from 7pm to 12am
Ibn Al Bahr:
- For mouth-watering seafood delicacies, indulge in Ibn Al Bahr’s variety of fresh dishes and catch happy hour every Sunday to Thursday, from 4pm to 7pm, for 2 for 1 on hops, grapes and spirits
About The Pointe
The Pointe is an iconic waterfront dining and entertainment destination managed by Nakheel Malls.
Located on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah, it is home to The Palm Fountain, the Guinness World Records™ title holder of the world’s largest fountain, which offers spectacular daily shows to visitors and residents from 6pm onward.
The Pointe comprises a publicly accessible pristine beach area for hours of fun under the sun and a 1.5-kilometre promenade for sporting activities and leisurely strolls. The pet-friendly destination spans 1.4 million square feet and offers round-the-clock entertainment, fine dining and lifestyle offerings including Nakheel Malls’ gourmet food hall concept Food District. The Pointe is also home to Reel Cinemas featuring a dine-in experience by culinary star Guy Fieri, Cheeky Monkeys’ flagship kids’ play concept, a children’s playground, a Union COOP supermarket, gyms and fitness centres, beauty salons and unique gifting concepts.
Car parking facilities can accommodate up to 1,400 vehicles and The Pointe monorail station is set to inaugurate soon.
About Palm West Beach
Palm West Beach is an iconic water sports, all-day entertainment and licensed beach destination. Palm West Beach is home to 300 illuminating palm trees and is a pet friendly destination that stretches across 1.6km of promenade and beachfront. Palm West Beach’s hotels portfolio includes eight 5-star hotels like Five Palm Jumeirah, Fairmont The Palm, SOHO Palm Jumeirah, Adagio Aparthotels, Byblos, Hilton Palm Jumeirah and One Palm.
About Club Vista Mare:
Club Vista Mare is a vibrant beachfront dining destination on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah with unique restaurants offering a selection of world cuisines, including Middle Eastern, European and Caribbean fare. The destination offers spectacular views of The Palm’s eastern shoreline and some of Dubai’s world-famous landmarks.
Visitors can choose from indoor and al fresco dining experiences at Breeze Beach Grill, Ibn Al Bahr, The Tap House and Palm Bay. Club Vista Mare spans 50,000 sq ft and can accommodate 2,000 guests at a time. The destination also offers parking facilities for 250 vehicles.
6,392 total views, 2 views today