Explore brand new restaurants and indulge in new flavours at Club Vista Mare and Palm West Beach this Eid Al Fitr weekend
With summer in full swing and with the long Eid weekend ahead, it is the perfect time to hit the beach and treat yourself to delicious food and refreshing cold drinks. Club Vista Mare, the premium waterfront dining and beach club facility, and Palm West Beach, Nakheel Malls’ ultimate beach destination, are buzzing with new openings and unique dining experiences.
Open from 10:00am to 10:00pm on weekdays and 10:00am to 12:00 midnight on weekends, Club Vista Mare and Palm West Beach have a variety of all-day entertainment, water sports and upscale lifestyle and dining destinations to explore during the Eid weekend.
Club Vista Mare:
- Brand new authentic concept restaurant resembling Havana in the 1950s, Rumba is the go-to dinning destination surrounded by an array of exquisite colours which evoke the Cuban nightlife
- Open from 12pm to 2am, the Cuban concept will offer authentic cubanos, ceviche, tacos, guacamoles, grilled seafood and meats and desserts
Myrra by Opa:
- A fusion of flavours from Greek and Spanish cuisines, Myrra by Opa opened its doors this summer to an island inspired décor featuring popular dishes from both countries
Palm West Beach:
- Inspired by flavours from the ocean, Lucky Fish is the newly opened destination featuring Italian, French, and Spanish flavours
- Indulge in a delicious menu of all-day breakfast dishes, an endless display of fresh seafood options such as the cold seafood tower and pulpo a la parrilla (Spanish octopus) or simply cool down with signature beverage and healthy blends
- Unique in its light colour scheme and minimalistic touches, Koko Bay offers authentic Far-Eastern flavours with a sprinkle of European comforts
- Don’t miss out on the all-new breakfast menu available every Friday and Saturday from 8am to 11am
- Every Robata Sunday, guests can avail a free glass of house grape with every main course from the Robata Grill
- Celebrate ladies day every Monday from 12pm to 4pm by ordering a bottle of bubbly and a dozen fine De Claire Oysters at AED399 only
- For authentic Mexican flavours with a twist of contemporary recipes, Señor Pico promises vibrant and spicy dishes that take you on a trip to Mexico
- Celebrate the little things with happy hour at Señor Pico every Sunday to Wednesday from 5pm to 7pm and avail a 50% discount on selected food and beverages
- There’s nothing like Taco Tuesday’s! Enjoy six tacos with a classic iced drink from 7pm to 10pm for AED99 only
- For those looking for a new business meeting spot, look no further with Señor Pico’s Out to Lunch offer of a three-course menu from Sunday to Thursday from 12pm to 3pm
Aprons and Hammers:
- For seafood lovers and those craving fresh catch from the sea, Aprons and Hammers promises a variety of options from grilled kingfish, mahi mahi tacos and rich flavoured paella
- Every Monday, ladies can enjoy two glasses of house grape, a starter or a salad, beach access, and 25% off shisha from 12pm to 6pm
- Start your week right with Sunday’s Seafood offer from 7pm till closing time. With every small bucket, get two glasses of house beverages and with every large bucket, get a free pitcher of beverage
- Taco lovers across the city can enjoy unlimited tacos and a pitcher of frozen mixed beverage for AED198 per person every Taco Tuesday from 7pm to 9pm
About Club Vista Mare:
Club Vista Mare is a vibrant beachfront dining destination on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah with unique restaurants offering a selection of world cuisines, including Middle Eastern, European and Caribbean fare. The destination offers spectacular views of The Palm’s eastern shoreline and some of Dubai’s world-famous landmarks.
Visitors can choose from indoor and al fresco dining experiences at Breeze Beach Grill, Ibn Al Bahar, The Tap House and Palm Bay. Club Vista Mare spans 50,000 sq ft and can accommodate 2,000 guests at a time. The destination also offers parking facilities for 250 vehicles.
About Nakheel Malls
Nakheel Malls owns and operates a diverse range of world-class retail experiences with a distinct portfolio of iconic lifestyle, shopping, dining and entertainment destinations across Dubai. Its strong heritage has been a driving force behind its well-established footprint, which spans 1.4 million square metres of gross leasable space. Nakheel Malls’ 14 developments and 5,000 retailers together shape the lifestyle of 90 million customers every year.
The Palm Jumeirah – Nakheel’s award-winning, world-famous landmark and a symbol of the UAE’s ambition and creativity – is home to The View at The Palm, Nakheel Mall, Golden Mile Galleria, The Pointe, the world’s largest fountain The Palm Fountain, Club Vista Mare, Palm West Beach and The Palm Monorail, a celebration of enhanced lifestyle experiences for residents and tourists alike. Its exclusive franchises include gourmet food hall concept Depachika and Food District.
Nakheel Malls’ expanding portfolio is a testament to its creative spirit that reflects people’s aspirations. It includes distinguished, large-scale shopping centres such as Ibn Battuta Mall, Dragon Mart (which launched its e-commerce platform in partnership with DP World in 2020), the Pavilion Community Centres located across six Nakheel residential communities and waterfront trading hub Souk Al Marfa, in partnership with DP World. Upcoming projects include Souk Warsan and Circle Mall.
Nakheel Malls is the retail arm of world-leading master developer Nakheel.
7,491 total views, 1 views today