This Ramadan, the world’s largest fountain will signal end of daily fast at The Pointe
Palm Jumeirah waterfront destination emulates the spirit of Ramadan, with delicious Iftars and Suhoors, Islamic-inspired décor and incredible family offers
Spend this Ramadan at The Pointe, the scenic and premier lifestyle and dining destination on Palm Jumeirah, and enjoy delicious Iftar and Suhoor meals, enchanting Ramadan lights and a daily captivating fountain show from The Palm Fountain.
Experience Holy Month and enjoy a dazzling display of Ramadan decorations inspired by Islamic motifs, and break your fast at the world’s largest fountain, which will act as an Iftar cannon.
Enjoy incredible offers on delicious Iftar and Suhoor meals across The Pointe until 1am, relish The Palm Fountain’s shows swaying to iconic Emirati songs such as Ya Salam Ya Dubai, Dubai Is Another Planet, Aim for The Sky and more.
Iftar and Suhoor meals at The Pointe:
- Tuck into a deliciously-cooked Arabic meal for Ramadan. Beirut Bay features the essentials for every Iftar meal and offers delicious Lebanese staples such as fattouch, spinach fatayer, meat and cheese sambusik and a variety of grills
- Specialising in authentic Lebanese meals, Al Safadi is perfect for a family Iftar featuring Ramadan essentials like lentil soup, lahem beajine, falafel platter and delicious main courses such as chicken biryani, shawarma platters and more
- Indulge in the rich, authentic dishes of traditional Iraqi cuisine at Fnajeen, featuring a set Iftar menu for AED195 per person paired with its most popular appetisers, main courses and desserts
Cairo 30 and Ibn Hamido
- Satisfy your cravings with the eye-catching Cairo 30, a one-of-a-kind restaurant offering authentic Egyptian and Middle Eastern dishes crafted with love. For reservations, please call: 04 584 4581
- Feast on mouth-watering seafood delicacies at Ibn Hamido and enjoy a wide selection of the freshest fish from the sea.
- Craving home-made Egyptian street-food for Iftar? Visit Kazoza and indulge in an appetising open buffet for AED140 per person or try the Suhoor set menu featuring a live cooking cart
- Looking to pamper yourself for Iftar? Try the French Rue Royale, which is offering lavish combinations for AED99 only and a set Iftar menu featuring a pastry basket, soup, two cold starters and three hot starters, one main course and Ramadan drinks
- For Suhoor, try the Ramadan snacks and pastries in the mini Ramadan market
Chicago Meat Packers
- Satisfy those carnivore cravings at Chicago Meat Packers, which has all the meat that you could ask for with a special Ramadan menu featuring a choice of three appetizers
Hook & Cook
- For a memorable seafood dining experience, indulge in Hook & Hook’s incredible offers such as the Sunday Platter featuring a 20 per cent discount on the fisherman platter, Tuesday Crabs with a 20 per cent off the chilli or black pepper crabs and Wednesday Paella with a 30 per cent reduction on the seafood paella
- Try delicious Greek dishes at Aiza with a set Ramadan menu consisting of pumpkin soup, a choice of three appetisers, Aiza salad, taramosolata, spinach pie, a choice of three mains, grilled seabream, truffle chicken or vegetarian orzo and a loukoumades
- Craving fresh seafood? Samakje combines Levantine and Mediterranean influences to serve the freshest fish dishes. For just AED168 per person, enjoy a five-course menu, specially curated by Group Executive Chef, Ahmad Alfakier. Begin with a choice of soup, followed by mouthwatering mezzes such as fattoush, hummus, chicken liver with pomegranate molasses and lamb fattah. The main course showcases signature sharing dishes, such as kibbeh labaniah and roast lamb shanks with freekeh
- A special Ramadan drinks menu will also be available, with indulgent beverages such as tamarind, jallab and laban ayran
About The Pointe
The Pointe is an iconic waterfront dining and entertainment destination managed by Nakheel Malls.
Located on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah, it is home to The Palm Fountain, the Guinness World Records™ title holder of the world’s largest fountain, which offers spectacular daily shows to visitors and residents from 6pm onward.
The Pointe comprises a publicly accessible pristine beach area for hours of fun under the sun and a 1.5-kilometre promenade for sporting activities and leisurely strolls. The pet-friendly destination spans 1.4 million square feet and offers round-the-clock entertainment, fine dining and lifestyle offerings including Nakheel Malls’ gourmet food hall concept Food District. The Pointe is also home to Reel Cinemas featuring a dine-in experience by culinary star Guy Fieri, Cheeky Monkeys’ flagship kids’ play concept, a children’s playground, a Union COOP supermarket, gyms and fitness centres, beauty salons and unique gifting concepts.
About Nakheel Malls
Nakheel Malls owns and operates a diverse range of world-class retail experiences with a distinct portfolio of iconic lifestyle, shopping, dining and entertainment destinations across Dubai. Its strong heritage has been a driving force behind its well-established footprint, which spans 1.4 million square metres of gross leasable space. Nakheel Malls’ 14 developments and 5,000 retailers together shape the lifestyle of 90 million customers every year.
The Palm Jumeirah – Nakheel’s award-winning, world-famous landmark and a symbol of the UAE’s ambition and creativity – is home to The View at The Palm, Nakheel Mall, Golden Mile Galleria, The Pointe, the world’s largest fountain The Palm Fountain, Club Vista Mare, Palm West Beach and The Palm Monorail, a celebration of enhanced lifestyle experiences for residents and tourists alike. Its exclusive franchises include gourmet food hall concept Depachika and Food District.Nakheel Malls’ expanding portfolio is a testament to its creative spirit that reflects people’s aspirations. It includes distinguished, large-scale shopping centres such as Ibn Battuta Mall, Dragon Mart (which launched its e-commerce platform in partnership with DP World in 2020), the Pavilion Community Centres located across six Nakheel residential communities and waterfront trading hub Souk Al Marfa, in partnership with DP World. Upcoming projects include Souk Warsan and Circle Mall.