Make the Most of St. Patrick’s Day with a Weekend-Long Celebration at Foxglove & Soho Beer Garden
- Foxglove Steakhouse & Gastropub and Soho Beer Garden are ready to paint the weekend green with a St. Patrick’s Day celebration, from the 17th to 20th of March.
- Come celebrate and enjoy Irish dishes and drinks, AED 35 pints of the black stuff, Six Nations rugby, an Irish-themed ‘Lunch in the Garden’, and much more.
- Foxglove and Soho Beer Garden are also thanking the city’s amazing mums with a free roast dinner on the 14th and 21st of March for UK and UAE Mother’s Days.
Foxglove Steakhouse & Gastropub and Soho Beer Garden, the newest extensions of Dubai’s Soho Garden, are embracing all things Irish as they get set to shamrock and roll out a full weekend of celebrations in honour of St-Patrick’s Day, from the 17th to 20th of March. There’s also a special treat for the city’s amazing mums: a free roast dinner on UK and UAE Mother’s Days, the 14th and 21st of March.
- PATRICK’S DAY CELEBRATION
From pints of Guinness for just AED 35 and Irish-inspired shooters and pitchers, to the Ireland versus England Six Nations rugby match on the big screen and great prizes for the best-dressed guest – Foxglove and Soho Beer Garden’s St. Patrick’s Day celebration has something for everyone, whether you’re from Ireland or you just wish you were. There’s also a selection of delicious St. Patrick’s Day special dishes to choose from, including an Irish Hot Pot and Wagyu Beef Short Ribs slow braised in Guinness.
St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at Foxglove & Soho Beer Garden
Wednesday to Saturday, 17th to 20th March
St. Patrick’s Day Specials:
- Irish Hot Pot: slow-cooked lamb with root vegetables, red grape, garlic, fresh mint, and rosemary, garnished with crushed new potatoes
- Wagyu Beef Short Ribs, slow braised in Guinness with colcannon mash and toasted sourdough bread
- Pints of Guinness for AED 35 each
- Irish-inspired shooters & pitchers available
- Great prizes for best-dressed guest each day
- Six Nations Rugby Championship: Ireland vs. England on big screen & all TVs on Saturday, 20th March
LUNCH IN THE GARDEN: IRISH EDITION
Embrace your Irish side and treat yourself to a unique St. Patrick’s-themed gastronomic experience at Foxglove and Soho Beer Garden’s ‘Lunch in the Garden: Irish Edition’ on Friday, the 19th of March. Enjoy a three-course lunch filled with special-edition Irish dishes, along with British classics, international favourites, and free-flowing house beverages, and don’t forget to leave room for dessert – all for AED 250 (ladies) or AED 300 (gents), from 12pm to 5pm. Those who want to add some extra fizz to their Friday can opt for a sparkling grape package.
‘Lunch in the Garden: Irish Edition’ at Foxglove & Soho Beer Garden
Friday, 19th March, from 12pm to 5pm
- AED 250 for a three-course lunch with free-flowing house beverages (ladies)
- AED 300 for a three-course lunch with free-flowing house beverages (gents)
- AED 350 for a three-course lunch with sparkling grape (ladies)
- AED 400 for a three-course lunch with sparkling grape (gents)
Burger & a Pint offer also available for AED 99, from 4pm to 11pm
MOTHER’S DAY ROAST DINNER
If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that mums make the world go round. So, why not treat the amazing mother or mother-in-law in your life to a free roast dinner at Foxglove and Soho Beer Garden on Mother’s Day? They’ll be able to tuck into a complimentary leg of New Zealand Lamb, Sirloin of Angus Beef or Marinaded Half Roast Chicken, along with duck-fat roasties and all the trimmings, on UK and UAE Mother’s Days, the 14th and 21st of March, from 1pm- 5pm.
Mother’s Day Roast Dinner at Foxglove & Soho Beer Garden
Sundays, 14th & 21st March, from 1pm to 5pm
Free Roast Dinner for mums
- Leg of New Zealand Lamb, Sirloin or Angus Beef with duck-fat roasties & all the trimmings
- Marinaded Half Roast Chicken with duck-fat roasties and all the trimmings
Foxglove & Soho Beer Garden are both open daily, from 12pm to 1am