New low calorie, low fat ice cream supports enhanced happiness and energy
The Brooklyn Creamery new Mood Booster ice cream range brings a whole new reason to indulge in a bowl – as if any of us needed another reason
Available now across the UAE in low cal, low fat 450ml tubs at just AED25
While all of us might be turning to more snacks and treats during the pandemic than usual, The Brooklyn Creamery has created the perfect foil to comfort eating: a world-first indulgent, innovative treat in the form of mood-boosting ice cream.
The most creative ice cream maestros in the Middle East have now churned up three mind-blowing new ice cream flavours – also low fat and low calorie – which include specially-selected natural ingredients scientifically proven to help boost your mood, topping the joy already delivered to satisfied customers of The Brooklyn Creamery each and every day.
While there are several food and dessert brands offering products with functional benefits such as digestive health, immune support or an energy boost – The Brooklyn Creamery is the first dessert manufacturer to deliver ice cream with added benefits.
Trend setters, influencers and pleasure seekers will be hunting down this latest product range in The Brooklyn Creamery’s arsenal of ice cream dreams.
The mood-boosting ice cream range is an extension of the revolutionary brand’s current low calorie product line with added functional benefits: Cheer Me Up is a rich Belgian chocolate and hazelnut flavour which brings added happiness; Energize Me is stimulating coffee affogato flavour for an energy boost; while the third of The Brooklyn Creamery’s revolutionary world-first ice creams is Chill Out, a delicate, fragrant blend of blueberries and lavender which leaves you with a heightened sense of calm and relaxation.
Vasco Valenca de Sousa, food engineer, ice cream expert and chief Innovation officer, for the hipster New York brand, says: “With no added sugar, no artificial sweeteners and reduced calories compared to other ice creams, we really are already leading a revolution in indulgent snacking. Add in the scientifically-proven benefits of our naturally occurring ingredients, and you’re more likely to see in the health food section of supermarket freezers.”
Cheer Me Up – Chocolate-Hazelnut, 387 calories, 450ml, AED25
- Chocolate contains a number of compounds associated with mood-lifting chemicals in the brain. Most often mentioned is phenylethylamine, a natural antidepressant and one of the chemicals your brain produces as you fall in love. Tryptophan, an amino acid present in small quantities in chocolate, is linked to the production of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that produces feelings of happiness.
- Hazelnuts (along with walnuts and almonds) are also one of the richest dietary sources of serotonin.
Energize Me – Coffee Affogato, 340 calories, 450ml, AED25
- Coffee boasts a number of well-documented and impressive health benefits, most of which involve helping you feel more energized, improve physical performance and deliver an antioxidant boost.
Chill Out – Blueberry and Lavender, 340 calories, 450ml, AED25
- Blueberries are considered a superfood, as they are packed with vitamin C and other antioxidants, such as flavonoids, long studied for their ability to improve brain health and help with anxiety and stress relief.
- Lavender works as an anxiolytic (an anxiety reliever) and as a sedative, to increase relaxation and calm, and help bring about sleep.
Health-conscious, forward-looking and more savvy consumers will be delighted with The Brooklyn Creamery’s masterful artisan new range, which is only available exclusively via pandemic-friendly Deliveroo in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and Talabat in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi and via online food store Fresh On Table,
4,750 total views, 1 views today