- A new approach to the chemotherapy treatment pathway to be revealed.
- Technologies digitizing care and healthcare solutions to be demonstrated.
the French health software publisher and expert in optimizing hospital protocols and patient care pathways, will visit the UAE in February 2021 to meet health professionals and hospitals in order to introduce its latest advancements in the sector.
Since 2013, Epinest has brought together, trained and selected experts in three areas of expertise H.R.I.S solutions (consulting and integration), new technologies development & implementation and SmartHealth.
After years of Research and Development, with the same dedicated passion for combining technology and improving people’s quality of life, Epinest launched its first eHealth EU certified products into the market, leading to all of its solutions being recognized internationally by major healthcare establishments such as François Baclesse Hospital Center, the Cotentin Public Hospital Center, as well as strong partners in the field of public research; namely, the GREYC Laboratory of the French National Center for Scientific Research.
Some of the key developments that will be presented in Dubai next month include:
- OPTIMA Onco, a software solution improving the patient journey while relieving the nursing staff and minimize losses at all levels by optimizing the entire patient care process. OPTIMA Onco benefits from an E.U. (C.E.) marking and is certified by the French Public High Authority of Healthcare.
- Biotop Portal, the ideal solution to break down barriers between hospitals and private medical practitioners and clinics; it’s a unique interface allowing all nursing and medical staff involved in the patient journey and operating outside the patient’s hospital to quickly have access to their entire information files including, prescriptions, high-resolution medical images, blood test results..etc. The entire data record is available in real time and with very high security and interoperability requirements.
- The MiDiPath project (Digital Microscopy in Pathological Anatomy and Cytology) which aims to develop new digital tools, providing pathologists with assistance (in the diagnosis and prognosis of serious pathologies) to the detection of rare elements applied to specific types of tumors, using artificial intelligence technology.
“Our mission is to support hospitals in the transformation and optimization of their processes, while having in mind both patient comfort, rationalization of medical time and better economic performance. Additionally, our long-term partnerships with esteemed healthcare organizations have triggering the advent of new modes of collaboration conducive to more innovation (IA, IoT, Patient-Centric, etc.) and to the co-construction of the health ecosystem of tomorrow”, expressed Mr. Elyes BEN MANSOUR, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Epinest.
Founded in 2013, and born from our passion for digital innovation, Epinest have brought together trained and selected experts in 3 areas of expertise: H.R.I.S. solutions (consulting and integration), new technologies development & implementation and SmartHealth here in Paris, since 2013. Epinest headquarters are located in Paris – France, in addition to our offices in Caen – France, Tunis – Tunisia and Montréal – Canada.