Boucheron is happy to present its new campaign, «Legacies», broadcasted from September 21 to November 5. It puts the spotlight on three women who share the values of empathy and generosity that are dear to the Maison: Nour Arida, Jessica Kahawaty and Saira Arshad. Each of them speaks of the values passed on to them, which have enabled them to shape their own style. Style and values that, in turn, they endeavor to pass on. This message echoes the vision of Maison Boucheron, where every creation in the last 160 years has aimed to help women reveal their uniqueness.
In this campaign, Nour Arida, Jessica Kahawaty and Saira Arshad are surrounded by their friends and families. Nour Arida, her mother and her daughter chose to wear pieces from the Serpent Bohème collection. Jessica Kahawaty and her mother are adorned with jewels from the Plume de Paon collection. Lastly, Saira Arshad and her friends wear items from Quatre and Jack de Boucheron collections.
The «Legacies» campaign is exclusive to the Middle East, where custom-made vitrines of the Boucheron stores will be showcasing the icons of the Maison. This new campaign highlights the legacy of Boucheron, a house that has never ceased to place women at the heart of its creations. For the style of Boucheron is designed by them and with them.
Nour Arida, her mother and her daughter are wearing pieces from the Serpent Bohème collection.
- Two-finger Serpent Bohème Multi-motif ring, set with round diamonds, in yellow gold
- Serpent Bohème Multi-wear Pendant earrings, set with round diamonds, in white gold
Jessica Kahawaty and her mother are adorned with jewels from the Plume de Paon collection.
- Plume de Paon earrings in pink gold, rose cut diamond, paved with diamonds
- Plume de Paon ring in pink gold, rose cut diamond, paved with diamonds
Saira Arshad and her friends wear items from Quatre and Jack de Boucheron collections.
- Jack de Boucheron yellow gold, single wrap
- Quatre Radiant Edition paved with diamonds on yellow gold, Large
- Quatre Radiant Edition Openwork paved with diamonds on yellow gold, Large
- Quatre White Edition hoops paved with diamonds on yellow gold, pink gold and white ceramic
Created by Frederic Boucheron in 1858, Boucheron is built through four generations of direct descendants. Visionary designer and first jeweler of the Place Vendôme, Boucheron embodies excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry and Watchmaking. The Boucheron style, free and audacious, continues to create the classics of tomorrow. There are currently more than 61 Boucheron boutiques across the world. Boucheron is part of the global Luxury group Kering.
118 total views, 1 views today