Park Hyatt Dubai is now welcoming guests back with a host of amazing re-opening offers. There is no better time to visit this iconic property that melds Arabian architecture, Mykonos vibes with a distinct Hamptons ambience, complete with it’s own marina and Creekside location.
This majestic property is offering up to the 30% off bookings between 1st September and 30th November 2020, inclusive of breakfast at Brasserie du Park. Additionally the offer includes:
- Unlimited access to Lagoon Beach and gymnasium
- 20 % discount on treatments at AMARA spa
- 20 % discount on food and beverages at selected restaurants in the resort
- Complimentary access to Dubai Creek Golf driving range and Mini Golf
- Exclusive rates on our Championship course and golf lesson packages
For those looking for a daytime getaway, Park Hyatt Dubai is offering a dreamy daycation package for two with access to its stunning lagoon pool for AED 850++ inclusive of lagoon beach room from 10am-7pm, AED 200 F&B credit, complimentary Park Hyatt beach bag and refreshing water melon. Those looking to extend their day can stay overnight for an additional AED 300+++.
Park Hyatt Dubai takes guest wellness extremely seriously and will be following COVID-19 safety guidelines as per the UAE Government directive to protect the wellness of customers and employees. This includes:
- In-room Covid testing through Park Hyatt’s VIP doctor. For AED 350, guests have the test privately in their room. Book via the hotel concierge.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all public washrooms and high-touch points throughout the hotel with hospital grade disinfectant and microfiber cloth.
- Guestrooms cleaned only when guests are not present and room attendants wear PPE equipment.
- On check-out, rooms are disinfected with a ULV fogging machine at night, using select chemicals approved by Dubai Municipality and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) from the United States.
- Surfaces in the guestrooms are clutter free with the removal of extraneous items such as folders, tent cards, magazines, etc.
- High-touch surfaces such as remote controls, phones, door knobs, light switches, faucets are carefully cleaned and disinfected.
- After a room is cleaned, team leaders inspect the room with a black light to ensure surfaces are properly cleaned.
- All housekeeping team members are trained for the new COVID 19 safety and hygiene techniques which are essential for disinfection in guestrooms and public areas.
- “On request items” (such as dental kit, toiletries, etc) are placed outside the room on the door handle in sanitised delivery bags to minimize physical contact.
- Restaurants, bars, rooms, villas and public areas are disinfected with a ULV fogging machine at night, using select chemicals approved by Dubai Municipality and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) from the United States.
3,998 total views, 3 views today