After announcing the collection in August, Reebok unveils the full range of the Reebok x WONDER WOMAN™ 1984 line in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products and DC. The two ’80s legends created this women’s footwear and apparel capsule that evokes the Super Hero and Super-Villain aesthetic from the highly anticipated DC film.
Inspired by the neon glow of WONDER WOMAN™ 1984, the retro ‘80s styles feature elements representative of the decade including iridescent materials, double denim and fierce animal print. Paired with the footwear is a line of apparel that nods to the ‘80s heyday of two legends – the aerobics champion and iconic DC Super Hero.
Highlights of the Reebok x WONDER WOMAN™ 1984 footwear and apparel line include:
- WONDER WOMAN™ Freestyle Hi:Designed to be as show-stopping as Diana’s new golden eagle armor, this Freestyle Hi celebrates the empowerment of Wonder Woman with our most iconic women’s model. The shoe features a premium holographic gold leather upper, custom WONDER WOMAN™ 1984 logo and unmistakable gold wings.
- The Cheetah Freestyle Hi:The Cheetah Freestyle Hi mimics Barbara’s leather jacket with details including a Nubuck upper, cheetah pony hair tongue and a snakeskin heel.
- Classic Leather (Cheetah):Inspired by Barbara’s transformation from a scientist to a feline villain, the materials on the shoe are a combination of elements from Barbara’s civilian clothes – canvas, linen and cotton – and a textural cheetah print.
- Club C85: This white leather Club C features a holographic color and cloud sockliner, reminiscent of WONDER WOMAN™ flying through the air.
- 80s Workout Plus: The combination of denim and neon on the 80s Workout Plus pays homage to the decade while featuring modern details.
- Gold Legging and Bra: This legging and bra celebrate the new gold armor that WONDER WOMAN™ receives in WONDER WOMAN™ 1984.
- White Tracksuit: Inspired by the visual of WONDER WOMAN™ taking flight through the sky, the white tracksuit features transparent windows and reflective pops.
The collection also includes accessories such as socks, fanny packs and graphic T’s.
Hi-res imagery of the entire collection is available for download HERE.
The Reebok x WONDER WOMAN™ 1984 collection will be available to purchase in unisex, women’s and kid’s sizes beginning September 17, 2020 at Reebok The Dubai Mall (First Floor), Level Shoes and Dropkick.; The Avenues and 360 Mall in Kuwait; and online on Namshi, Nejree and Sivvi.
Reebok International Ltd., headquartered in Boston, MA, USA, is a leading worldwide designer, marketer and distributor of fitness and lifestyle footwear, apparel and equipment. An American-inspired global brand, Reebok is a pioneer in the sporting goods industry with a rich and storied fitness heritage. Reebok develops products, technologies and programming which enable movement and is committed to accompanying people on their journey to fulfill their potential. Reebok connects with the fitness consumer wherever they are and however they choose to stay fit – whether it’s functional training, running, combat training, walking, dance, yoga or aerobics. Reebok Classics leverages the brand’s fitness heritage and represents the roots of the brand in the sports lifestyle market.
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a WarnerMedia Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Wizarding World, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, HBO, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim. The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
DC is one of the largest English-language publishers of comics and graphic novels in the world and home to some of the most iconic and recognizable characters ever created. As a creative unit of WarnerMedia, DC is charged with strategically integrating its stories and characters across film, television, consumer products, home entertainment, interactive games and the DC Universe digital subscription service. For more information visit dccomics.com.
593 total views, 1 views today