- Find amazing deals via the Rewards Programme on the Meraas App
- New summer timings from 4pm to 10pm
- Tick experiences off your Al Seef checklist and rediscover the heart of Dubai Creek as you tour the city’s heritage hotspot
- Shoppers spending AED350 to capture their spend on Meraas Rewards App and stand the chance to win one of five family staycations at the Hilton Hotels at Al Seef
- Enjoy family-friendly roaming entertainment on weekends
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 13 July 2020: Al Seef, the bustling waterfront destination by Meraas, invites you to enjoy sunset views and tranquil strolls along Dubai Creek and benefit from exciting shopping deals at its retail outlets throughout Dubai Summer Surprises, running this year until 29 August.
From 4pm to 10pm, you can take advantage of a host of bargain offers and discounts, instant upgrades and prizes through the Rewards Programme on the, free to download, Meraas App. Too hot and need a breather as you browse? A new canopy set up at Al Seef allows you to enjoy a little unwind time in the shade during the hot summer months.
With staycations and city travel set to be the trend this summer in the Dubai, you can rediscover the heritage-inspired destination in a touristy manner and cross unique experiences off your Al Seef checklist – with the added bonus of rewards and offers on the Meraas App across your favourite F&B and retail outlets.
Your Al Seef Checklist:
- Walk along the iconic Dubai Creek: Enjoy a breezy walk along the 1.8-kilometre promenade as you soak in the heritage of the city and catch dhows drifting by.
- Take an Abra ride: Go on a relaxing ride on the Dubai Abra, the city’s most traditional mode of transport as you discover the charm of old Dubai.
- Take a photo against Al Seef heritage area: With architecture that is inspired by Dubai’s transformation from a little-known fishing village into a modern metropolis, take a classic selfie of your memorable visit as you reminisce the good old days.
- Enjoy a meal at an Al Seef restaurant: Al Seef houses a treasure trove of cafés and restaurants, allowing you to experience cuisines from around the world in an authentic heritage-focused or stylish contemporary-themed eatery of your choice.
- Indulge in a refreshing drink at one of the cafes: Sip on an authentic Emirati ‘sulaimani tea’, or a thick dry-fruit milkshake, or a cooling fresh juice as you explore the lively paths and alleyways that will host exciting roaming entertainment acts as part of the Dubai Summer Surprises festivities.
- Click a magical photo: Experience mind-bending displays, gravity-defying contortions, and live life in a kaleidoscope of colours at the Museum of Illusions, a super Instagrammable venue right in the heart of Al Seef.
- Reward yourself with the Meraas app: Explore the Rewards Programme on the Meraas app to take full advantage of the savings on offer. On spending AED350, stand a chance to win one of the five family staycations at Hilton Hotels at Al Seef.
About Al Seef
Al Seef is a bustling 1.8-kilometre waterfront promenade by Meraas designed to reflect the role the unique natural waterway at Dubai creek has played in shaping the culture and heritage of the city, past and present. Located close to the Al Fahidi Historical District, the destination invites people to rediscover the heart of the city, where local fishermen, pearl-divers, weavers and tradesmen once came to trade. It is home to two distinct heritage contemporary areas connected by lively sikkas and alleyways filled with captivating shops, cafes, restaurants, and three hotels – all offering a broad range of entertainment experiences. Al Seef also has a marina with 56 berths for private yachts, a traditional souk, floating markets and an events plaza that hosts a full calendar of events and activities taking place along the water’s edge.
Meraas is a Dubai-based conglomerate that aims to enhance the emirate’s cityscape with a human-centric approach to developing assets in the real estate, tourism, hospitality, F&B, retail, leisure and entertainment, technology and maritime sectors. Meraas pursues its mission to build creative urban culture where thriving communities can take root. Among its investments are some of the most admired real-estate properties in premium locations, such as Bluewaters Residences, Bvlgari Residences, City Walk Residences, Nikki Beach Residences, Port de La Mer Residences, Villa Amalfi, and Zabeel Saray Royal Residence. The company’s portfolio comprises over 80 million square feet of total developed land, more than 5000+ homes, 1400+ retail units, and 15 landmark destinations, including Boxpark, Al Seef, Bluewaters, City Walk, Dubai Harbour, Hatta, Jumeira Bay, La Mer, Last Exit, Pearl Jumeira, The Beach and The Outlet Village.
1,401 total views, 1 views today