Summer is meant to be one of the most effortless seasons, so why not slip into something more comfortable this season. Gone are the layers, the bulky sweaters and the cozy accessories. The sun is out and we are finally allowed outside to breathe in fresh air. So this summer we’re vowing to fill our wardrobes to the brim with basics with a twist, creating an ensemble of simple summer outfits that still have the wow factor.
The following summer outfit ideas are sure to inspire to keep things simple this season—without sacrificing style:
- Nothing encapsulates laid-back style like a simple tee paired with palazzo pants and ankle strap sandals, available at great value prices of AED20, AED60 and AED70 at Max Fashion. Bonus points for a fun cross body bag, but this outfit would also look effortlessly chic regardless of the extra accessories.
- A printed slip dress makes for a head-turning take on the easiest summer look out there. For a classic look opt for a polka-dot printed A-line dress priced at just AED75. No matter which choice of print you make, a one-and-done dress look is an absolute summer essential.
- There’s no outfit formula quite as easy as a floral dress and sandals. Consider an easy-breezy maxi dress or midi shift dresses starting at just AED55 at Max Fashion.
- Be sure to have at least one mid-calf dress in rotation to take you from the office to dinners and everything in between. A printed dress with v-neck and bishop sleeves starts at just AED85 at Max Fashion whereas a wrap dress with 3/4 sleeves and ruffle detail starts at AED75.
- For a high-low look that will take you anywhere, tuck a lace top (AED35) into a floral skirt (AED65) and you are good to go.
- When choosing your suiting this summer, go bold with a colourful striped jumpsuit for AED56 that won’t need anything besides sandals to make it Insta-worthy.
- We love a strong silhouette when looking for a summertime top. Pair a printed top at AED49 with plain chinos at only AED45 to catch every eye in the room.
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max (www.maxfashion.com) is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region
853 total views, 2 views today