Max Fashion’s summer apparel is here to help the young and fashionable beat the heat
The temperatures are rising and children are in need of some cute summer outfits to match the season. Whether they are lounging in the sun rays at the beach or staying indoors in the cool air, Max Fashion’s ranges are sure to fit every young one’s style and personality.
No need to run for the shade, check out these outfit ideas to help kids stay cool during the Middle Eastern summer months:
- Keep light, stay fresh: the first thing to do when selecting clothes to keep kids cool is to consider the colour palette of fabrics. Darker colours absorb more light and heat, while lighter colours reflect. Stock up on colorful cotton t-shirts starting at AED12 for toddlers and AED15 for young boys and girls.
- Cotton on to t-shirts: a cotton t-shirt is not only a staple wardrobe item that brings a lot of mileage, it’s also light and breathable. For little ones there is no reason not to have a collection of tees at the ready. Max Fashion’s soft-touch polo tee starts at AED19 for toddlers and AED22 for kids aged 8-16.
- Invest in smart shorts: like the classic t-shirt, shorts are a no-brainer when it comes to dressing kids for hot weather. There are many styles to choose from – tennis shorts, denim shorts, swimming trunks and running shorts. The most versatile options are going to be denim shorts, starting at AED49 for kids aged 8-16, and swimming trunks for AED35. Denims and trunks can be worn daily, so it might be wise to stock up on multiple pairs. Swimming trunks are versatile taking boys from playroom to poolside, so will always remain on the list of summer essentials.
- Put your cool foot forward: sliders are right up there on the list of footwear that will keep small feet cool during hot weather. Not only do they look great when paired with shorts and shirts, but they are so practical too. They’re great for wearing at the beach but why not around the house. Print sliders, flip-flops and sling-back sandals start at just AED20 at Max Fashion.
- Create shade with a cap: as a lot of heat escapes the body through the head, it is never a good idea to let the sun sizzle down on an unprotected crown. Grab a cap to keep the sun off hot hair. Max Fashion offers three print caps with snap closure for AED49 in cool designs featuring Star Wars and Avengers icons among others. Not only can a cap provide shade for the face, it also works well with casual styling.
From the babies in your arms to high energy tweens, it is time to dress them in their absolute best this summer. Max Fashion’s great-value collection of apparel allows little ones to be comfortable while looking effortlessly stylish
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max (www.maxfashion.com) is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region
464 total views, 1 views today