WITH WORLD CLASS HOSPITALITY, FAMILY FUN AND ADVENTURE
Available until 31 August 2020, guests who stay for three nights or more will enjoy a host of experiences from complementary activity passes, Kids Go Free and raffle prizes including the grand prize –
a Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2020 automobile
7 June 2020, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE: This Summer, Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA) is inviting UAE residents to take a well-earned break and enjoy the Emirate’s exceptional beaches, outstanding hospitality, thrilling adventure attractions and authentic cultural experiences for the ultimate ‘Shortcation’.
Together with its hospitality partners, the Authority has created a special summer package, whereby guests staying for three or more nights at any of Ras Al Khaimah’s participating 4 & 5 star hotels can take advantage of a series of value-adds for a unique and memorable stay.
Available until 31 August, the ‘Shortcation’ offer includes:
- Two complementary activity passes to either the Suwaidi Pearl Farm or any of the bucket list adventure experiences on Jebel Jais. Guests can choose from any of the attractions at the iconic ‘Jais Adventure Peak’ including the Jebel Jais Zipline Flight – the world’s longest zipline; the Jais Sky Tour – featuring seven ziplines and a 15m sky bridge; or the Jais Sky Maze – a suspended obstacle course of rope swings, wobbly bridges and swinging loops.
- The ‘Kids Go Free’ offer which allows two children aged 12 and under to stay and dine at no additional cost for a truly unforgettable family holiday of sun, fun and discovery.
- Grand Summer Raffle – all guests spending three or more nights in participating hotels in Ras Al Khaimah will be automatically entered into a weekly raffle hosted by RAKTDA to win a number of high value prizes, including the grand prize of a brand-new Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2020 automobile, courtesy of Gargash Enterprises.
Guests looking to avail this special offer or simply looking for a home away from home this summer, can choose from a number of different accommodation options to suit every need. From ultra-luxurious beach resorts managed by some of the most notable names in the business, to family-friendly city and seaside resorts and properties offering stunning private villa accommodation, Ras Al Khaimah is renowned for its breadth of hotel offerings. With guest safety and wellbeing its utmost priority, the Authority is working with all hotel partners to ensure they are strictly adhering to all government and public health guidelines and complying with all social distancing advisories so guests enjoying their ‘shortcation’ can do so with peace of mind.
Here is a round up of some of the stunning properties that guests can choose from this summer.
- Exceptional hospitality experiences can be enjoyed at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert boasting luxurious villa suites, each with its own private pool overlooking the expansive desert landscape. Inspired by traditional Bedouin tents, each villa offers a spacious lounge area and floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing for seamless proximity to nature
- The Ritz Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach invites guests to dive into their own private pool from the comforts of 32 exclusive villas. These effortlessly combine seclusion and contemporary comforts, spanning a large deck and direct beach access. With interiors inspired by Bedouin architecture and breath-taking views of the sea, guests are sure to appreciate the change of scenery. Marjan Island Resort & Spa is suitable for a family getaway where guests can make the most of private beach access, in addition to spacious rooms and suites, as well as a varied array of facilities and amenities.
- Those looking for an exclusive family friendly feel, need look no further than the villas at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa. The resort offers access to private white sand beach as well as balconies overlooking the Arabian Sea. Younger guests can indulge in the indoor and outdoor playgrounds, water slide and kids’ clubs
- The Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah places guests by the beach and in close proximity to the Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club. The hidden haven is ideal for those looking to unwind as they embrace the stylish appeal of the property, its attentive service and diverse array of restaurants and lounges. There is plenty to keep the family busy, with leisure activity options spanning Pearl’s Kids Club, the world-class, luxury spa, access to the expansive pool, a varied choice of thrilling watersports and the chance to delight in a game of tennis, from within the palatial premises
- Renowned for its lively atmosphere, the DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan welcomes families to make the most of their stay through use of the many amenities and leisure facilities on offer. Rest and relaxation don’t go amiss, when spending time within the inviting rooms and suites with private balconies and terraces. The property further offers 13 dining venues, seven temperature-controlled pools in addition to a fitness centre, inhouse spa, climbing wall and arcade zone and outdoor play area, ensuring an action-packed stay for guests of all agesAbout Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the northernmost of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. It is known for its rich history, dating back 7,000 years, and diverse landscape, from 64km of pristine beaches, to terracotta deserts and an imposing mountain backdrop. The Emirate is home to the highest peak in the UAE, Jebel Jais, standing at 1,934 meters and featuring the world’s longest zip line, at almost 3km.
Ras Al Khaimah is also centrally located at the modern crossroad between Europe, Asia and Africa, with one third of the world’s population within four hour’s flying time, making it an ideal location for businesses to expand into the UAE, the Middle East and Africa and beyond. Indeed, the World Bank’s Doing Business report ranks Ras Al Khaimah 30th out of 190 economies for ease of doing business.
The Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (TDA) was established in May 2011 under the government of Ras Al Khaimah. In order to attract 1.5 million visitors by 2021, and 3 million visitors by 2025, the Ras Al Khaimah TDA aims to develop the Emirate’s tourism infrastructure and establish Ras Al Khaimah as a world-class destination for leisure and business travel, creating sustainable investment opportunities and enhancing the quality of life for its residents. In order to achieve its goals, the Ras Al Khaimah TDA has a government mandate to license, regulate and monitor the Emirate’s tourism and hospitality industry.
Established in 1958, Gargash is the authorized distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates. Its global expertise, understanding of local markets and regional insights enable Gargash to deliver integrated, innovative service & solutions to all UAE customers. With a dedicated team of more than 1000 professionals Gargash Enterprises is committed to delivering to each and every customer the world-class services Mercedes-Benz is known for, taking customer satisfaction to the highest levels.
921 total views, 1 views today