United Arab Emirates, Dubai: 4 May 2020 – Hang tight to your couches this May as OSN Series Channels (OSN Series First and OSN Comedy) are offering a brilliant roster of brand-new dramas, comedies and returning favorite shows.
OSN Series First
- I Know This Much is True: An HBO Mini-Series Starring Oscar nominated Mark Ruffalo, this brand-new HBO mini-series follows the parallel lives of identical twin brothers in an epic story of betrayal, sacrifice and forgiveness.
- Little Fires Everywhere: Brand new mini-series based on a novel of the same name, starring Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington. The series follows the intertwined fates of the picture-perfect Richardson family and an enigmatic mother and daughter.
- The Great (Season 1): From the writer of the Oscar winning The Favorite, this satirical drama is set during the 17th Century following a royal woman living in rural Austria. She is forced to choose between her own personal happiness and the future of Russia when she marries an Emperor
- RAMY (Season 2): The series follows Ramy (played by Ramy Youssef), a first-generation Muslim-American on a spiritual journey to understanding himself and his place in his politically divided New Jersey neighborhood. The first season received critical acclaim with Ramy Youssef winning a Golden Globe for his performance.
- High Fidelity (Season 1): A Disney production starring Zoe Kravitz, Jake Lacy (from The Office) and Da’Vine Joy Randolph. The series is based on Nick Hornby’s 1995 novel of the same name, along with the 2000 movie adaptation starring John Cusack. It explores the personal and professional life of an American record store owner.
- Better Things (Season 4): An American comedy-drama starring Pamela Adlon that is inspired by true events from her life, work, and family. The series follows an actress while raising her three daughters and juggling the pressures of working in Hollywood as a single parent.
OSN is the region’s leading entertainment network with the rights to broadcast into 17 countries across the MENA. The company is owned and operated by Panther Media Group, registered in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and has two shareholders, KIPCO and the Mawarid Group Limited.
OSN has a history of providing exceptional value for customers with its focus on exclusive and in-demand content, and innovative digital platforms for anywhere, anytime access.
OSN’s strength is its unbeatable range of exclusive programming and best-in-class entertainment led by its long-term partnerships with studio majors including Disney, HBO, NBC Universal, Fox, Paramount, MGM, and Sony to name a few.
OSN is the home for premium and nowhere-else content in Arabic, English, Filipino. OSN broadcasts the latest content at the same minute as in the US, including popular series, blockbuster movies, and the best in kids and lifestyle programming. In addition, OSN also provides entertainment content for devices such as laptops, tablets and mobile phones via its online and mobile app entertainment platform, offering movies and series on the go.
OSN has been at the forefront of digital technology innovation in the Middle East introducing OSN on Demand, the region’s first VOD service.
OSN’s ambition is to deliver entertainment everywhere for everyone, which is informed by the company’s three key pillars: A customer-first approach, unrivalled exclusive content and unbeatable value.
403 total views, 3 views today