For most people, replacing furniture and decor in the home every year is not feasible, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make simple, easy and often inexpensive changes that will brighten any room.
If you love your home space but just want to refine it a little, here is how to do it without making a major dent in the wallet:
- Give your windows something new to wear. Ready-to-hang curtains are easy to install and yield dramatic results. A textured or printed set of curtains start at just AED 75 at Max Fashion and sheer curtains start at AED 39 – picking up a pair could be all it takes to give a living room or bedroom room a refreshment.
- Place fresh flowers on any surface for an instant breath of fresh air in any room or potted ferns, wreaths, and potpourri can also make a statement – artificial potted plants start from only AED 19 at Max Fashion. The focal point of the display doesn’t have to be only the greenery— give thought to the vase too. Max Fashion houses a variety of decorative vases starting as little as AED 12.
- A bright pillow or two can give a great pop of colour to an otherwise plain bedroom or living area. With bold shapes and prints, pillows are a simple and inexpensive way to add variety – so pile them on and don’t shy away from mixing patterns. Combine large prints with small ones, florals with geometrics. Check out Max Fashion’s range of decorative cushions starting at AED 39.
- Put patterns to work. New bedding can create a whole new look, taking your room from graphic to girly, modern to classic, primary to pastel and more. A printed bedspread, like a distinctive geometrical design, does a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to décor with a three-piece comforter set starting at AED 160 at Max Fashion.
- Candles can add ambiance and romance to any space. Check out at the eye-catching array of glassy, metallic and ceramic candle holders at Max Fashion which start at AED 12.
For more information, please visit www.maxfashion.com
Launched in the UAE in 2004, Max (www.maxfashion.com) is the largest and most trusted value fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India. With more than 400 stores across 19 countries and an online shopping portal in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain. Catering to the mid-market segment, Max retails its own private label clothing for women, men and children along with footwear, home and accessories. Max derives its success through its value pricing, clarity in merchandise presentation, market positioning and aggressive market penetration. Max is part of the Landmark Group, one of the largest retail conglomerates in the region (www.landmarkgroup.com).
222 total views, 1 views today